[vtkusers] implement volumepro1000

Stephan Theisen StephanTheisen at gmx.de
Fri Jan 7 06:33:50 EST 2005

Hello together!

In the Moment I'm developing a Java GUI to present some Dicom-Data.
I have implement the vtk classes in my Java SDK, no problem.
But now I will use the vtk classes for the terarecon VolumePro1000 Hardware
and I still doesn't know, how I can get this classes in my application. I
allready installed the volumepro1000 software and downloaded the aditional
package from vtk support page.
Can anyboby tell me, where I have to copy the three diverent parts of the
support package.
It is very important for me. Please help me!

Stephan

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail