[vtkusers] running python from the interpreter

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Feb 28 15:15:00 EST 2005

Eduardo,

	The problem of "X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server
shutdown)." was only very recenlty fixed in VTK CVS. But you should be
albe to exit properly your app pressing q or Q. All example using
wxWidget, tk, Qt or GTK works this way.

	Have a look within :

- VTK/Wrapping/Python/vtk/qt
- VTK/Wrapping/Python/vtk/tk