[vtkusers] Re: vtkShepardMethod

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Feb 23 07:44:05 EST 2005

Hi Alejandro,

ModelBounds sets the physical space the algorithm works in; SampleDimensions
is the number of pieces your space is divided up into (along each axis). So,
the the length of a voxel in the x direction would:
ModelBounds(x)/SampleDimensions(x)

hth

Goodwin

news:BAY10-F946A8466B4E2F199E8AFFBC630 at phx.gbl...