[vtkusers] WG: VTK Marching Cubes Filters / Iso-surfacing filter

Steve M. Robbins steven.robbins at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 22 08:15:15 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 10:40:51AM +0100, salah wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to post this message to the VTK mailing list since yesterday. The delivery
> failed many times.

On the contrary -- your post succeeded many times.  There's
at least five copies of it in the mailing list archives.

> Is the server down?

Probably you're concerned about the failure message
you received.  It happens every time I post.  I imagine
that some subscriber address can no longer be reached.

To the list admins: can this be rectified?

-Steve