[vtkusers] Re: Lighting problem

Paul Tait paul at opes.com.au
Tue Feb 22 00:44:32 EST 2005

Problem solved. All is well and vtkLightKit is not the problem. I had
the classic of by one error which caused one of my actors to be moved by
a huge amount which then caused a weird clipping problem. So what looked
like dissappearing was actually clipping. Don’t really understand it but
its fixed and my confidence in VTK is restored. Thanks for the help

Paul