[vtkusers] planeWidget (toggle) & volume render issue

Marius S Giurgi rendezvous at dreamxplosion.com
Mon Feb 21 17:39:07 EST 2005

Is there a way to have volume and planeWidget work together fine?
It looks like the render order is not preserved while toggling the
planeWidget back and forth. While it displays perfectly fine at the
beginning, if toggled (off) and (on) the widget hides the volume. Why?
I'm sure it must be something to do with the depth ordering (again). Is
there a way to avoid this effect and have the volume in front of the
widget?

I wish someone finally found a solution to this annoying issue of
getting the proper depth ordering for poly+volume rendering.

marius