[vtkusers] Lighting problem

Paul Tait paul at opes.com.au
Fri Feb 18 02:24:55 EST 2005

More info to perhaps pique your interest

I'm moving my actors around with actor->AddPosition(0, 0, deltaZ)

I can see the bottom of my actors but as soon as I get above the
horizontal its as if the lights switch off.  This only happens AFTER
I've used actor->AddPosition(0, 0, deltaZ) Before that I can view them
from any angle.

Paul