[vtkusers] VTK 4.4 don't build vtk.jar file?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Feb 17 09:00:24 EST 2005

Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:49:55AM -0500, Brad King wrote:
>>I'll get this fixed on the 4.4 branch.
> I'm sure that would be appreciated.

It looks like a non-trivial number of changes are needed to get this to
work.  We probably won't get to fixing this for a while if at all before
the 5.0 release.  If you can find someone to help you get it working
then you can submit a bug report and patch to

http://www.vtk.org/Bug

Otherwise you can try the CVS version or just stick with 4.2.

Sorry,
-Brad