[vtkusers] How to display only points by using vtkContourFilter?

Mehdi HAJJI mhj_ensi at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 16 07:27:48 EST 2005

Hi
Please, I have vtkpolyData structure in which I have list of points, triangles and scalars.
I use vtkContourFilter to filter points which have definite value of scalars. The problem is that I have this point interpolated. and I'd like to get them displayed without Interpolation.

below the structure I use:

vtkPolyData* PolyData= vtkPolyData::New();
 PolyData->SetPoints(mergedPts);
 PolyData->SetPolys(mergedPolys);
 PolyData->GetPointData()->SetScalars(m_Array);
 PolyData->Squeeze();
 PolyData->Update();