[vtkusers] VTK in a c++ GUI

Prashanth Udupa prashanth.udupa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 04:08:19 EST 2005

If you consider Qt as a "normal C++ gui" here are some places where
you can find some good resources.

VtkQt
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dshamoni/myprojects/VtkQt.html

vtkQt classes
http://www.matthias-koenig.net/vtkqt/

VTK Designer has a modified version of vtkQt that might suit your purpose better
http://www.prashanthudupa.com/vtkdesigner

Hope this helps
Prashanth

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:58:41 +0100, Lachlan Blackhall
<lachlan at chryatech.com.au> wrote:
> Good Morning all,
>
> I have had a look through the forum but to no avail so heres my problem,
>
> i want to be able to embed a vtkrenderwindow inside a normal c++ GUI.
> basically i want to be able to have buttons, text boxes in the gui etc..
> as well as a nice visualisation window on the same form.
>
> I am currently developing on mac os x but if people have done this with
> windows
> or linux id love some pointers.
>
> thanks
>
> Lachlan Blackhall