[vtkusers] Empty cut through different Images

Sebastian Klocke klocke at rob.uni-luebeck.de
Mon Feb 14 06:25:10 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm using vtkImageReslice to get slices out of different vtkImageData
objects. I use an ImplicitPlaneWidget to get the cutting plane, then
apply it to each imageData in a vtkDataSetCollection.
Now my problem: when the cutting plane is on the outside of one of the
images, I get an empty slice over the whole output extent, which hides
part of the output for other images. SetBackgroundLevel/Color for
ImageReslice did not work for me, could someone please give me other
ideas how to hide or avoid an empty slice?

Thanks
Sebastian