[vtkusers] vtkLookupTable-How to prevent a value from being mapped to colour array

payman labbaf payman_vtk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 07:07:21 EST 2005

Dear Users,

I appologise if this has already come up.
I've mapped my colour array to my scalars and it's working fine. Now I need to exclude a particular scalar value (within our system called undefined value) from the mapping values. So colour mapping doesn't apply to that particular values.

Because my dataset is referenced elsewhere in the program so I cannot make any changes at the dataset level (e.g blanking and etc...). Instead, I need to specify what value not to map in my lookup table.

At the moment I know what table id is mapped to my undefined value I just need to know how to drop the colour table.

p.s. I'm mapping values to tables implicitly as the number of tables is quite large.

Many thanks