[vtkusers] vtk, wx, MacOSX

Lachlan Blackhall lachlan at chryatech.com.au
Fri Feb 11 04:00:15 EST 2005

You might try enclosing the script within a .app package.

It seems this is necessary to allow proper registration of the graphics
components with the operating system.

Another option is to use a program like playtpus (free from version
tracker) to wrap
the code which should also ensure correct operating system registration
of the program.

hope it helps

Lachlan