[vtkusers] (no subject)

Lachlan Blackhall lachlan at chryatech.com.au
Tue Feb 8 11:25:54 EST 2005

I dont have specific experience in this area but heres my two cents
worth anyway :)

You could write a joystick handler that accepts the input from the
joystick and then translates
this into camera movements etc..

In this way you can separate the code which takes the joystick input
and the code that actually moves
the camera which makes it slightly more portable if you wanted to
support different OSes and different joysticks in the future.

Lachlan