[vtkusers] Documentation of Tcl interface

Erin McKay e.mckay at unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 1 18:20:56 EST 2005

Hi all:

I'm having some trouble using VTK from Tcl. Is there any documentation
that describes the Tcl interface? I'm particularly keen to find out
which elements of the C++ API are NOT available from tcl. I'm not
finding the "could not find requested method or called with incorrect
arguments" error message particularly helpful and the process of trial
and error is slowly killing me. Is there any other way I can tell which
of these two mistakes I'm making?

Any help would be appreciated.

Erin McKay
Senior Physicist
Dept. Nuclear Medicine, St. George Hospital
Sydney, Australia