[vtkusers] how to build vtk.jar file

Stephan Theisen StephanTheisen at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 06:57:51 EST 2005

Hi together!

I've the following problem. I must rebuild the vtk.jar file in the
C:\Programs\vtk42\bin folder. I use vtk with java on a windowsxp system.
Until my last tryings to rebuild this file, the compiling process takes only
a few seconds and Cmake exit without any error. But there is no bin folder
or vtk.jar existing. Can anybody send me a good introduction or a screenshot
of the list of variables in Cmake, how I must define them.

Best reguards

Stephan

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot