[vtkusers] updating render window

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 15:31:09 EST 2005

I am not sure wat the question is .. But u can use the Render() and the Clear() functions . and ofcourse use the ResetCameraClippingRange() of the ActiveCamera (really important).

Jesse Corrington <corrington_j at hotmail.com> wrote: I have a windows application where there is a dialog for user to select
volume properties and the volume is rendered in the vtk window.  When the
user selects an option how can I make it update the render window.
Currently the window will not update unti it does so automatically when the
user interacts with the volume.

Thanks
Jesse