[vtkusers] Newbie help needed ploting time series in 3D

Pawan Kumar pkgvrpdm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 00:30:38 EST 2005

Hi

  I am new to VTK.

  I want to plot my 5 timeseries data in 3D waterfall way. Is there any example in the list or can you please guide me step by step process for this:

  1). How should I arrange my data in data file (I read the data structure but could not get my work done)

  1). Which data source , mapper and acter should I use, can anybody guide me by giving an example code in c++.

  Thanks in advance

  Pawan