[vtkusers] Problems with turning tcl bindings on in cmake step

Alark Joshi alark_j at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:40:21 EST 2005

I have been successful in generating make files for vtk4.4 using the same
procedure and same paths with VTK_WRAP_TCL set to on. For some reason, if I
change the source location to the latest checkout and try generating
makefiles, it gives the "empty include directories" error. I played around
with different combinations of Cg shaders (on/off), build examples (on/off)
and found that its only with tcl wrappings that I get that error.

Since I was able to subsequently build successfully using vtk 4.4, I am not
sure what I may be doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Alark