[vtkusers] MFC app in VS .NET 2003

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Dec 23 03:55:10 EST 2005

Hi,

you do that in your project settings. Open the Properties
dialog, than:

Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Preprocessor
In the line "Preprocessor Definitions" add VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB,
so you get something like WIN32;_WINDOWS;_DEBUG;VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255