[vtkusers] Re: Writing a JPEG from vtkActor

Marlos Fabris marlos.fabris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:24:07 EST 2005

Trying to figure out the problem from another perspective.

What I would like to do is read a vtkStructuredPoints file and create
an image from it (my data is only 2d) with the vtkLookupTable
configured by me. And after this, create a 2d image without the
background borders from using vtkWindowToImageFilter. After this, I
will take the image and apply as a texture in another software. Is
there a way to do this? As I said, I was trying to use some filter,
but I couldn't convert vtkActor to vtkImageData.

Thank you,

Marlos Fabris