[vtkusers] Writing a JPEG from vtkActor

Marlos Fabris marlos.fabris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:38:16 EST 2005

> What is the error?
I got an error in compilation. I can't figure out how to make the
conversion, because if I'm going to write directly the
vtkStructuredPoints data to the file, I'm going to get only a
grayscale image.

> I try to do the same with vtkPNGWriter (...)
When I used directly the vtkJPEGWriter, I needed to use the
vtkImageShiftScale class to compile, but I got a black image.

Marlos Fabris
IT Analyst
Institute of Technology for Development
Curitiba - Paraná - Brazil