[vtkusers] Static Libraries in VS C++ 2005 Express

Tallhamer, Mike Mike.Tallhamer at USONCOLOGY.COM
Thu Dec 15 13:53:33 EST 2005

VTK Users

I have been able to compile some static libraries using CMake and VS C++
2005 Express. I'm new to the Windows environment and need someone to help me
figure out how to use these lib files (in C:\Compiled\VTK\bin\release) in a
VS C++ 2005 Express application. The .h files are in the source tree on
C:\VTK\"various sub folders" and I have done an out of source build to
C:\Compiled\VTK\bin\release where the .lib files reside. I'm sure it is
something simple as setting up some path variables or something but when I
set the Lib path to the C:\Compiled\VTK\bin\release it doesn't appear to
work.

Thanks,

Michael Tallhamer

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.  Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise
use this message.  If received in error, please immediately inform the
sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents to
anyone.