[vtkusers] Some problems about "VTK over Globus"

n9693119 at mail.ncku.edu.tw n9693119 at mail.ncku.edu.tw
Wed Dec 14 05:58:35 EST 2005

Hello:

Dose "VTK over Globus" work just like "VTK configure with MPICH-G2"???

I found "VTK over Globus" at:
http://www.gup.uni-linz.ac.at/research/crossgrid/gvk/vtkglobus/

I wanted to configure and make VTK-4.2 with MPICH-G2 library, and let my
Grid Cluster handle the VTK's render process...

But when I Configure VTK with MPICH-G2 on Grid, it always show some VTK's
make errors...I don't know if it's possible to configure and make VTK with
MPICH-G2 library...

After I found your "VTK over Globus" web page, I think maybe "VTK over
Globus" is what I want.

So...
Dose "VTK over Globus" work just like "VTK configure with MPICH-G2"???
Dose anybody have experience of VTK pipeline on Grid???

                                                        Regards
                                                           steven Lin