[vtkusers] Java - Enable Mouseover for vtkScalarBarWidget

Christopher Navarro cnavarro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 7 13:54:49 EST 2005

When adding a vtkScalarBarWidget to a vtkCanvas object, the mouse-over of
the widget does not change the cursor to (for instance) resize arrows.  I
can move and resize the widget if I guess the right area to click and drag,
but it would be very helpful if the cursor would change to show what
operation is available.  I can see in the c++ code that the code exists for
this so I must not initializing the widget with something to call those
functions when mouse events happen.  I'm using VTK 4.4 with Java 1.4.  Any
ideas what I might not be doing?

Chris