[vtkusers] where are the declarations and implementations of virtual functions?

N. Yang N.Yang at student.uva.nl
Tue Dec 6 11:15:58 EST 2005

Dear All,

i am working on VTK and Java, i dive in the source code and somehow i
could not find the declarations and implementation code segment for some
virtual functions.

in my case, there are many classes, for example, vtkPolyDataReader, have
virtual functions named SetFileName(const char *), but i don't see any
any declarations or implementations for this function in the according
class or super class. so could someone point it out for me please?

thanks a lot!

regards