[vtkusers] Weird problem - Need Help

Darshan Pai vtk_darshan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 15:43:08 EST 2005

I have this Volume dataset and I was using vtkPointPicker to pick points on the dataset. When the points are chosen a vtkspheresource is used to show the pick location. The problem is when I try to choose another point of the dataset. THe picker tries to pick from the spheresource. The eveidence is that The bounding box which is supposed to be around my volume dataset . goes around the sphere source.
 I am stumped. Not sure wat to do

 Need Help

 Thanx

 Darshan