[vtkusers] multiple views with MFC

LI XIN xli16 at jhem.jhmi.edu
Wed Aug 31 16:02:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

I want to display axial, sagittal, coronal, and 3D views in one model using VTK and MFC. I have read the MFC sample Viewex and the VTK-MFC sample vtkMDI. I used CsplitterWnd::createview to create four views. But I couldn't put the four different images in the corresponding views. The VTK-MFC sample uses this->renWin->SetParentId(this->m_hWnd); to link one image to the window. I wonder how I can link four different images with the corresponding windows.

Thank you!

Xin