[vtkusers] Re: Fw: Glyph3D questions

Roger Blum roger_blum at swissonline.ch
Tue Aug 30 16:10:01 EDT 2005

Hi John,

As I am working on a protoype right now with a very tight time and
money budget, I can not change the vtk version right now. I will
find a way to display the glyphs with one actor per color and type.
This will work in a short time and will show the customer what he
wants to see.
But I will have to upgrade for the real application. I then might contact
you again for additional information.

Thanks again,
Roger

news:43146065.9020307 at cscs.ch...