[vtkusers] Re: Multiple actors with same image

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Aug 25 09:31:43 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

To zoom the glyphs, you need to add an observer to the
Renderer's RenderEvent, and each time your observer
is called, you need to check the renderer's camera,
figure out how big your glyphs need to be in order for
them to be visible, and adjust the cube size accordingly.

I'm fairly sure that you can set the orientations of the
individual glyphs, but I have no experience in actually
doing this.  Look through the docs and the examples
and I'm sure something will pop up.

I'll leave the other questions for someone with more
experience in using glyphs.

 - David