[vtkusers] Bug / Infinite Loop in vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter

Charles Boivin okeovtk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:28:01 EDT 2005

Thanks for the reply, Mathieu.

Is there a document explaining roughly how to go about converting code
that worked with VTK 4.4 to work with VTK 5.0? Or should it be a
fairly smooth transition? I am worried that it would take a lot of
changes to my code just to figure out if that particular module now
works properly.

I just had a look at the class, and there doesn't seem to be many
changes in that particular file... could still have been fixed,
however, maybe I just didn't notice the change.

Thanks for the help,

Charles Boivin