[vtkusers] 2 questions

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Aug 24 10:35:16 EDT 2005

Hallo Uwe,

	The best place to report a bug is here:

http://vtk.org/Bug/

	Please submit a bug report, which as much information as possible. In
particular submit a dataset which would show the problem, so that we can
reproduce the problem on our sides.

	As for VTK 5.0 the release is imminent, so you could just simply use
VTK from CVS(*) for the moment.

HTH
Mathieu
(*)http://vtk.org/get-software.php#cvs