[vtkusers] Re: including alpha channel in VTK image actor

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Mon Aug 22 10:53:45 EDT 2005

Hi Cam,

Are you using VTK 4.4?  This sounds like a row-alignment bug that can
be seen in VTK 4.4.1 and VTK 4.4.2 but which was fixed in cvs:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Rendering/vtkOpenGLImageActor.cxx?rev=1.24.2.1

If you are using VTK 4.2 or VTK cvs, then this is probably a new bug.

 - David