[vtkusers] Re: Problem with parsing in windows systems

Norberto Sanchez Escobar norberto at ctm.ulpgc.es
Mon Aug 22 08:39:29 EDT 2005

Norberto Sanchez Escobar escribió:

> I've a problem with the macro defined in vtkprojectWin32Header.h. When
> I defined that macro, the linker works but tcl parsing give me an
> error. However  if i remove the macro, then the parsing works but the
> linker fail. Please heeeeeeelllpppp!!!
>
> Thaks in advance.
>
> Norberto Sanchez

I forgot to put my win32Header:
#ifndef __vtkesquiT2MeshWin32Header_h
#define __vtkesquiT2MeshWin32Header_h

#include <vtkesquiConfigure.h>

#if defined(WIN32)
  #if defined(vtkesquiT2Mesh_EXPORTS)
    #define VTKESQUI_T2MESH_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
  #else
    #define VTKESQUI_T2MESH_EXPORT __declspec( dllimport )
  #endif

#else
  #define VTKESQUI_T2MESH_EXPORT
#endif

#endif

And one class:
#ifndef __vtkOrganC_h
#define __vtkOrganC_h

#include "vtkCollection.h"
//#include "Macros.h"
#include "vtkesquiT2MeshWin32Header.h"
class vtkOrgan;

class VTKESQUI_T2MESH_EXPORT vtkOrganCollection : public vtkCollection
{
 public:
  static vtkOrganCollection *New();
  vtkTypeRevisionMacro(vtkOrganCollection,vtkCollection);
  virtual void PrintSelf(ostream& os, vtkIndent indent);

  void InsertarOrgano(vtkOrgan *a);
  vtkOrgan *GetModelOnPosition(int i);

protected:
  vtkOrganCollection() {};
  ~vtkOrganCollection() {};

private:
  // hide the standard AddItem from the user and the compiler.
  void AddItem(vtkObject *o) { this->vtkCollection::AddItem(o); }

private:
  vtkOrganCollection(const vtkOrganCollection&);  // Not implemented.
  void operator=(const vtkOrganCollection&);                    // Not
implemented.
};

#endif