[vtkusers] rotate a serie of 2D slices

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 15:19:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm working with a 3D data (a series in time of 2D images of carotid) using ITK and VTK.

Everything works fine, for the moment, except that my boss wanna see displayed images with inversion of x and y axes, because clinicians are more familiar with this kind of view.

So, now, I have to rotate my 3D data with a 90 degree angle of Z (time) axis.

I was wondering:

-- do I have to compute a transformation with vtkImageReslice or, since I am already using camera's setting up, changing from camera->SetViewUp(0,1, 0) to camera->SetViewUp(-1, 0, 0) would be enough?

Thanks for replying,
Isabelle