[vtkusers] Porting Tcl GUI to Windows

H.Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Thu Aug 11 09:24:44 EDT 2005

tcl and tk run just fine under Windows. I have taken quite
large scripts and just moved them, in source, to Windows
and they run just fine. There are a very few caveats about
platform specialization, and there are constructs in tcl to
make things cross platform, so you should be pretty much
good to go.

Go get Windows tcl from tcl.tk you should be OK.

Anybody else here want to back up or disagree with these
assertions?

hv