[vtkusers] UnstructuredGrid to ImageData?

laurent.paul at club-internet.fr laurent.paul at club-internet.fr
Tue Aug 9 09:10:43 EDT 2005

Hi Amy,

First thanks for your very quick answer!

Because I didn't know I could get a volume probing my unstructuredGrid with... something. That's exactly what I need!
I use a 3D format (analyze) and if it's possible, I'd want to probe the unstructuredgrid to produce a single file Volume.
Have I to probe my data with a cube or something like that?

Laurent.