[vtkusers] vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline ques

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Aug 4 10:46:38 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

thanks for the additional info that the executive now provides (see below).
Can you provide or point me to some relevant up-to-date documentation
on the  new pipeline architecture that would help interpret the
error messages?

many thanks,
Dean

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 715
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): UpdateInformation invoked
during another request.  Returning failure to algorithm
vtkImageReader(091AA55C).

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0BAF4434)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125461
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0DAFDAC8)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125498
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_UPDATE_EXTENT
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
  ALGORITHM_BEFORE_FORWARD: 1

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0DAFDBAC)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125503
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0BAF4434)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125507
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0BAF4434)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125513
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0BAF4434)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125531
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_DATA_OBJECT
  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0DAFDAC8)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125568
  Reference Count: 1
  Registered Events: (none)
  Request: REQUEST_UPDATE_EXTENT
  FROM_OUTPUT_PORT: 0
  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0
  ALGORITHM_BEFORE_FORWARD: 1

ERROR: In C:\Builder\Sources\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 708
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (091AED5C): ProcessRequest invoked during
another request.  Returning failure to algorithm vtkImageReader(091AA55C)
for the recursive request:
vtkInformation (0DAFDBAC)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 125573