[vtkusers] vtkFastNumericConversion

Chris Volpe cvolpe at ara.com
Thu Aug 4 10:30:10 EDT 2005

I agree with Mathieu's diagnosis. David, if you're still having trouble
after moving up the #include, let me know and I'll try to help.

Chris

--
Christopher R. Volpe, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist                       Email: cvolpe at ara.com
Applied Research Associates, Inc.        Voice: 919-582-3380
8540 Colonnade Center Dr., Ste 301         Fax: 919-878-3672
Raleigh, NC 27615                           Web: www.ara.com

/home/pdavison/pack/vtkMy/src/TestProjects/TestDChristen/volViewer.cxx:2
0:
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkFastNumericConversion.h:358:
> > error: expected unqualified-id before "const"
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkFastNumericConversion.h:358:
> > error: expected `)' before "const"
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkFastNumericConversion.h:358:
> > error: expected `)' before "const"
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkFastNumericConversion.h:358:
> > error: expected `)' before "const"
> > In file included from

/home/pdavison/pack/vtkMy/src/TestProjects/TestDChristen/volViewer.cxx:2
0:
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.h: In
> > function `int vtkRoundFuncMacro(double)':
> > /localhost/stow/VTK-cvs/include/vtk/vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.h:56:
error: