[vtkusers] Problem with Parsing files in TCL

Norberto Sanchez Escobar norberto at ctm.ulpgc.es
Thu Aug 4 05:03:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

    I'm developing my own project, and i have the following compilations
errors:

Building Custom Rule C:/Documents and Settings/Norberto/Mis
documentos/Home/PFC/codigo/Colisiones/build/Collisions/vtkToolGPincersTcl.cxx
*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file C:/Documents and
Settings/Norberto/Mis
documentos/Home/PFC/codigo/Colisiones/Collisions/vtkToolGPincers.h
before line 24***
syntax error

    I know that the invalid syntax are resolved with //BTX and //ETX,
but i believe that is another error because removing the preprocessor
directive (VTKESQUI_COLISION_EXPORT), the project works. But i can´t
remove the directives because i nedd DLL files. My header for win32 is
the following:

#ifndef __vtkesquiColisionWin32Header_h
#define __vtkesquiColisionWin32Header_h

#include <vtkesquiConfigure.h>

#if defined(WIN32)&& !defined(VTKESQUI_STATIC)
  #if defined(vtkesquiColision_EXPORTS)
    #define VTKESQUI_COLISION_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
  #else
    #define VTKESQUI_COLISION_EXPORT __declspec( dllimport )
  #endif
#else
#define VTKESQUI_COLISION_EXPORT
#endif