[vtkusers] Histogram Equalization

Peter G Carswell pete at osc.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:09:58 EDT 2005

Renaud Isabelle wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am wondering if ITK/VTK has already an implemented function whichs
> applies an histogram equalization on an image.
>
> I read something on internet but didn't find nothing related to it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Isabelle

> *Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde* avec le nouveau Yahoo!
> Messenger
> Téléchargez le ici !
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com>

Page 360 and Figure 10-8 mention Histogram Equalization, that is used in
"HistogramEqualization.tcl". I could not locate this file in my
distribution. Nor could I find, in the documentation, any mention of a
vtkImageHistogramEqualization object. It might be named something else,
but that would best be exhibited in "HistogramEqualization.tcl".

pete

--
Peter G. Carswell
The Ohio Supercomputer Center
pete at osc.edu
work: 614.292.1091
fax:  614.292.XXXX
"DOC NOTE, I DISSENT. A FAST NEVER PREVENTS A FATNESS. I DIET ON COD."
-Peter Hilton