[vtkusers] QVTKWidget with Qt 4.0.0

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Aug 2 13:05:19 EDT 2005

I'm currently working to finish the Qt 4.0 support.  I had it working
just fine with beta snapshots of Qt4.  Trolltech changed build related
stuff and designer plugin stuff with their final release.

>If you can get the QVTKWidget to actually *run* without crashing
>complaining about a QPaintDevice, please let me know
>(<http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-July/081083.html>).

Looks like you are mixing QtCore4.dll and Qt4Cored4.dll  (release/debug)
libs in the same application.
Pay attention to which of the two you build QVTK with and which of the
two you build your app with.

Clint