[vtkusers] Problem with getting mouse position.

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Mon Aug 1 12:38:10 EDT 2005

Hi vtk Users.

My software displays on a screen DICOM files. I use MFC supporting
document/view architecture to provide GUI. I have a problem with getting
mouse position in places where picture from DICOM file is displayed. In
other places there is no problem because I use standard MFC OnMouseMove
function, but when a mouse cursor is above picture there is no response
about mouse position. My implementation is very similar to example
/Examples/GUI/Win32/vtkMFC/vtkMDI/vtkMDIView.cpp
<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/GUI/Win32/SampleMFC/vtkMFCRenderView.cpp?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain>,
I only added some code handling DICOM files displaying.
Thanks from any help.

Łukasz