[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Apr 25 11:05:53 EDT 2005

Hi Toon,

I haven't done this myself but I think you could take the output of
your oblique slice generated by the widget, pass that to a
vtkImageActor and then transform it using its superclass (vtkProp3D) API:
SetPosition() etc. or SetUserTransform()  ...

Dean

  vtkImageMapToColors* colorMap = vtkImageMapToColors::New();
    colorMap->PassAlphaToOutputOff();
    colorMap->SetActiveComponent(0);
    colorMap->SetOutputFormatToLuminance();
    colorMap->SetInput( planeWidget->GetResliceOutput() );
    colorMap->SetLookupTable( planeWidget->GetLookupTable() );

  vtkImageActor* imageActor = vtkImageActor::New();
    imageActor->PickableOff();
    imageActor->SetInput( colorMap->GetOutput() );