[vtkusers] Mouse Crosshairs: Can I input points, or get a readout of crosshair position?

jdj jdj at bcm.tmc.edu
Sat Apr 23 18:29:46 EDT 2005

Howdy folks:

I am very very new to ITK/VTK, and also with C++.  I have put together a
ITK/VTK/FLTK pipeline using Geodesic Level Sets and am looking for a better
way to input the seed positions (other than manually keying in the points in
the FLTK GUI).  Could someone please point me in the right direction, possibly
towards a method involving a point and click technique (with a mouse) or even
somewhat of a realtime window telling me where my mouse is positioned.

I do apologize for these questions.  Like I said, I am very new to C++.

Thanks,
JD Johnston