FW: [vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget

Toon Huysmans denhuys at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:07:37 EDT 2005

Hi Dean,

	I tried your suggestion and it indeed transforms the widget but
it does not give the desired result:  the widget is transformed but it
slices the image at the transformed location instead of at the original
location.

The thing I want to achieve is like the registration visualization in
Amira: there the moving image is transformed and it is visualized by
slicing the transformed image using an orthogonal plane set.  This way
you can check if the registration was good without resampling the moving
image.  You can see what I mean in the attached figure.

Thanks,

Toon.

│ Postal Address:                                  │

│ Vision Lab, Department of Physics                │

│ University of Antwerp (CMI)                      │

│ Groenenborgerlaan 171 (U306)                     │

│ B-2020 Antwerp, Belgium                          │

│ Tel: +32 (0) 3 265 32 24                         │

│ Fax: +32 (0) 3 265 33 18                         │

│ Email: toon.huysmans at ua.ac.be                    │