[vtkusers] Extract points from Delaunay Triangulation

Saigopal Nelaturi saigopan at cae.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 21 19:26:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,
   I'd asked a question sometime back but didnt get any replies so I thought I'd rephrase my question ... I have a set of points which i triangulate using the vtkDelaunay2d filter and extract the edges using the vtkExtractEdges filter. Now I want to go one step further and see if there is a way I can extract the points that define these edges. Essentially what i need is to be able to access the data structure holding these points and edges in some way. Does anyone know how this can be done in Tcl ? Any code will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks in advance,
Sai