[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget

Toon Huysmans denhuys at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:20:28 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have two 3D images and I know the transform to register them, I don't
want to resample the moving image but just transform the
vtkImagePlaneWidget that visualizes the moving image.  Any suggestions
on how to do that?

Many thanks,

Toon.

г=====================================================┐
│ Postal Address:                                     │
│                                                     │
│ Vision Lab, Department of Physics                   │
│ University of Antwerp (CMI)                         │
│ Groenenborgerlaan 171 (U306)                        │
│ B-2020 Antwerp, Belgium                             │
│-----------------------------------------------------│
│ Tel: +32 (0) 3 265 32 24                            │
│ Fax: +32 (0) 3 265 33 18                            │
│ Email:  <mailto:toon.huysmans at ua.ac.be> toon.huysmans at ua.ac.be
│
│ Web:  <http://webhost.ua.ac.be/visielab/staff/tohu/>
http://webhost.ua.ac.be/visielab/staff/tohu/   │