[vtkusers] FindQt.cmake for Qt4

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Apr 20 19:40:23 EDT 2005

One possible workaround is to do the following in the CMakeCache.txt file:
set QT_INCLUDE_DIR to multiple include paths separated by semi colons
set QT_QT_LIBRARY to the multiple Qt libraries separated by semi colons
For example --
QT_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/path/to/qt4/include;/path/to/qt4/include/QtCore;/path/to/qt4/include/QtGui
and
QT_QT_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/path/to/qt4/lib/libQtGui.so;/path/to/qt4/lib/libQtCore.so

There are more includes and libraries in Qt4 dependening on what modules you
use.

Clint