[vtkusers] FindQt.cmake for Qt4

Jens Henrik Goebbert jens.goebbert at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 20 11:30:32 EDT 2005

Hi
I have noticed that the Qt-module of Vtk in GUISupport/Qt now supports Qt4.
That's great because I already tried to port "vtkqt" to Qt4 with little
success. Even if it would have worked, it is much better to have support from
vtk itself to make sure having a working module for future versions of vtk.

So I got the source of vtk and cmake using CVS. I also installed qt4-rc1
(which works fine using kdevelop).

The problem is CMakes-Module "FindQt.cmake" in "CMake/Modules".
It does not support Qt4.
Is anybody out there who has already modified FindQt.cmake for Qt4.

Bye
        Jens Henrik

P.S:
If the person who modified the Qt-Module of vtk is reading this -- can you
send me your FindQt.cmake or tell me how to compile GUISupport/Qt